Friday 26 September 2014

Our Weekly Reflection September 22-26

Here are some words to decribe our week:
-awesome
-tiring
-active
-an okay
-alright
-very fun
-really good 
-need for speed
-pretty good
-difficult
We learned more about:
-riding horses
-kick boxing
-trying out for the running team
-odd and even numbers
-playing catch the chicken (Emily)
-driving in games (Daniel)
-soccer (Lucas)
-using opposites to write a goodbye/hello poem (Jason)
-Terry Fox (Kimmy and Brandon S.)
-using the prefix im  (immature) and in (incorrect)
(Chance)
-using perspective in Art (Kimmy and Chance)
-how to draw an apple


I am really good at:
-playing Dodgeball (Kimmy)


I need to work on:
-keeping my desk clean
-not drawing during teacher lessons

I will:
listen during teacher lessons
-give homework
-do my homework
-have a positive attitude
-do my homework without my mom or dad reminding me





No comments:

Post a Comment