Friday 14 November 2014

Our Weekly Reflection for Nov. 10-14

Here are some words to describe our week:
-busy and fun (Jason)
-bad and okay (Chance)
-fine and okayish (Kimmy
-exciting and awesome (Evelyn)
- bad and miserable (Lucas)
-good and happy (Brandon B)
-good and cool (Emily)
-awesome and fun (Brandon S)
-really fun (Jordan)
-fabulous and fantastic (Jenna)
-funny (Daniel and Samantha


This week I learned more about:
-volleyball (Lucas and Chance)
-football  and reading new words (Kimmy)
-digital citizenship, do not trust anyone online unless you know them, do not post pictures online unless you have permission 
 (Evelyn, Jason, Brandon B)
-the internet and how dangerous it can be sometimes (Chance)
-Remembrance Day (Brandon S., Daniel, Jordan, Jason)
-basketball (Jenna) 
-football (Daniel)

We are really good at:
-math (Jenna)
-football (Jordan)
-driving a race car (Daniel)
-catching a ball in volleyball in gym (Brandon S)
-catching in volleyball (Lucas)
-jumping high to catch the ball (Kimmy)
-serving the ball (Brandon B)
-bumping the ball (Jason)
-Newcomball (Evelyn)

We need to work on:
-speaking to each other nicely
-not calling out
-calming down when I feel angry
-using my time better in class to get my work done
-raising my hand more
-doing more math work
-science
-paying attention
-soccer skills
-learning more about engines


My goal for next week:
-practice my soccer skills with the boys
-do more math at school
-think before I act when I feel angry
-use strategies when I feel angry
-take deep breaths when I feel angry
-walk away when I feel angry
-listen to my classmates when they give their opinions
-to start my bell work right away

No comments:

Post a Comment