Friday 28 November 2014

Our Weekly Reflection- Nov. 24-28

Here are some words to describe our week:
-nice and very good (Jordan, Daniel)
-exciting and happy (Jenna)
-great and good (Emily)
-good and amazing (Brandon S.)
-awesome (Jayden) 
-fantastic and amazing (Remoy) -fun and awesome (Kimmy and Jason)
-good and amazing (Lucas)

We learned more about:

-sounding out big words (Remoy)
-homework (Jordan)
-playing football at recess (Daniel)
-hockey skills (Jayden) -new words in our novel study of Sadako like, Kokeshi doll, musty, clammy 
-the 67's and the Canadian tire Centre (CTC)
-long and short vowels
-Lucas' last day 
-telling time
-the IN and ING word families

We are really good at:
-soccer (Jenna
-bowling (Jordan, Brandon, Jayden) -listening on the field trip
-listening at assemblies
-summarizing chapters

I need to work on:
-baseball
-listening
-my homework
-keeping my desk clean
-not interrupting
-learning more about my new school
-keeping my desk clean
-learning the long and short vowel sounds
-practicing to read high frequency words
-using google docs 

Next week I will;
-raise my hand and wait patiently
-ask questions and handle the changes well
-use google docs everyday to write my journal
-work quietly during independent work


No comments:

Post a Comment